    SubjectRe: nfs_lookup_revalidate: %s fh changed
    > You're correct that the messages are for debugging, but I'm curious as to why
    > you're getting so many. Which server are you using?

    knfsd from 2.1.122, with both patches from the 980915 tools, and said
    toolset.

    I have trivially changed the kernel to allow re-exporting an NFS
    mounted filesystem(*), but the problem (if it is one) occurs outside
    such a directory.

    olaf

    (*) Before anyone states that this is broken: I am in a situation
    where I must re-export them, because the real client is on a network
    without IP routing to the real server and NFS over masquerading
    doesn't work because the server refuses requests from high numbered
    ports (which took me some time and e-mail exchange with the admin to
    find out). Hopefully I am correct with the assumption that the obvious
    deadlock possibility is out here.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:44    [W:0.020 / U:118.548 seconds]