SubjectPorting Microsoft C to Linux
Date

Hi all

I am working on a driver for the ACL serial cards. The manufacturer
(StarGate, now defunct) has supplied Microsoft C code as examples on how
the cards are programmed. I have been working through porting this code
to run under Linux, but there are some functions I am not sure about.
The _bios_timeofday function, below, is causing some confusion.

long timeout, currtime;
_bios_timeofday(_TIME_GETCLOCK, &timeout);
I have tried replacing it with gettimeofday() but I am not sure what
TIME_GETCLOCK does so I don't know if I am doing the right thing.

Any ideas?

Colin

PS. This code also includes conio.h and bios.h, neither of which exists
under Linux.