SubjectRe: Implementing Meta File information in Linux (and a note at the end on current reiserfs status)
In message <Pine.LNX.3.96.980902124653.259B-100000@lo-pc3035a>, Alex Buell
writ
es:
+-----
| Heck, maybe I should implement a VMS style personality on top of Linux.
| LinuxVMS sounds cool. :o) And what about that lovely DCL command language?
| *drool*
+--->8
Reverse Eunice. *gack*

Eunice was horrible --- they didn't get it right until VMS was already going
under. Try to do a better job than they did going the other way, please!

--
brandon s. allbery [os/2][linux][solaris][japh] allbery@kf8nh.apk.net
system administrator [WAY too many hats] allbery@ece.cmu.edu

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans