SubjectRe: Implementing Meta File information in Linux (and a note at the end on current reiserfs status)
On Wed, 2 Sep 1998, Richard B. Johnson wrote:

> I think there __is__ a DCL command 'shell' out there somewhere! Note
> that Unix doesn't have logical names (I wish it did), instead it has
> symbols (Environment strings). VMS has both. It's nice to take
> "USER$DISK4" offline for maintenance, substituting a new device, while
> the machine is running...

Someone I used to work with years ago was crazy enough to write a DCL
command shell for Windows NT. Needless to say, he failed. Heh.

Cheers,
Alex.

---
/\_/\ Legalise cannabis now!
( o.o ) Grow some cannabis today!
> ^ < Peace, Love, Unity and Respect to all.
Check out http://www.tahallah.demon.co.uk

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans