Subjectupdate for 2.1.122 UMSDOS
The attached patch fixes a compilation problem due to an omitted file in
my last patch, and includes some further bug fixes and refinements.

I've reenabled the pseudo-root support in a simplified form, but it's
completely untested and may not work. It tests only for the file
/linux/sbin/init, and if present assumes that you want to boot using the
/linux as root. If anyone wants to give this a try, please post whatever
messages it generates. Once this much is working it should be easy to
add the remaining pseudo-root tests.

UMSDOS now passes many of the tests in the utstgen suite, and at least
some of the failures are due to remaining problems at the msdos level.
So I'm back to working on msdos-fs, so far without much progress :-(

Regards,
Bill[unhandled content-type:application/x-gzip]

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:44    [W:0.028 / U:0.084 seconds]