    SubjectRe: vesafb-HOWTO v0.6 released
            Can we stop this silly feud? It takes ALL kinds of people and browsers
    to fill the world. If you choose to use a non-gui browser that is your
    choice. If Alex wants to use frames in his web site, it's his choice. I
    personally believe that frames, graphics and sound make the internet more
    interesting (although slower to load), and I can turn them off if I choose.
    Gui's have made the computer world more bearable for the masses (including me).
    Instead of complaining about the use of frames, why not find, or write, a way
    around, or through, it's use for lynx, or whatever browser you happen to be
    using, and stop insulting the intelligence, and choices, of other people.
    LP

    On 09-Aug-98 Lauri Tischler wrote:
    > Hmmph.. Alex has propably lost his tiny gray cell, by demanding that people
    > who use Linux also use some specific frame-enabled browser.
    > I see no reason to load some useless GUI on my well functioning
    > Linux-servers.
    > Cheers..
    >
    > Alan Cox wrote:
    >>
    >> > Actually, this has been there for a long time. I originally left that
    >> > message in because older browsers doesn't support frames. I think frames
    >> > are a valuable web tool.
    >>
    >> Poor mislead person
    >>
    >> > I was quite willing to acommodate Lynx users by modifying my web site to
    >> > support Lynx users, but thanks to you, I don't think I'll be doing that.
    >>
    >> So you dont care about your document being readable by the blind or people
    >> stuck on things like freenet accounts ?
    >>
    >> -
    >> To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in
    >> the body of a message to majordomo@vger.rutgers.edu
    >> Please read the FAQ at http://www.altern.org/andrebalsa/doc/lkml-faq.html
    >
    > -
    > Please read the FAQ at http://www.altern.org/andrebalsa/doc/lkml-faq.html

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:43    [W:0.024 / U:30.776 seconds]