    SubjectAntw: Re: CIPE - Encrypted IP Encapsulation
    >Of course, following the principals of good design and consistency, this
    >should be implemented as a nice layer in the API, or even as a plug
    >layer between two existing APIs. A modular version would be good, to
    >let those people who didn't want any encryption code cut it out, or
    >demand load it.

    I would certainly suggest to implement a plugin layer so people outside
    the US with it's totally braindead crypto-regulations would be able to
    use their own scheme.

    >I have some vague memories of the US having some sort of rule against
    >shipping a product into which encryption could be "plugged" at a later
    >date, but if this got past the officials and was exportable, it would be
    >a fine and happy thing.

    What's the deal? Let people outside the US handle this part :-)

    > Daniel

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:43    [W:0.020 / U:1.512 seconds]