SubjectRe: SORRY! VesaFB and scroling again

> If I enable MDA dual monitor how would I make the console messages go
> there?

If you use fbcon for your dual monitor setup, you can use the "video=map:..."
command line parameter to map your MDA to console 1.

Anyway, you can use the TIOCLINUX #11 ioctl to redirect kernel messages
to whatever console you want after the system boots.

Have a nice fortnight
Martin `MJ' Mares <>
"Anything is good and useful if it's made of chocolate."