SubjectRe: CIPE - Encrypted IP Encapsulation
This is true, however a cipe like patch could be available and kept fairly
upto-date, where as cipe has much potential but no one working on it, and
it does not _easily_ intigrate with the kernel, as in the source.
Currently there are many different approaches to encrypted ip tunneling,
two noteable ones are skey and cipe. I was just pointing out that this is
a widely liked idea, and hell, solaris has it, why shouldn't we?

-- Max Inux <> Hey Christy!!!! KeyID 0x8907E9E5
Kinky Sex makes the world go round O R Strong crypto makes the world safe
If crypto is outlawed only outlaws will have crypto
Fingerprint(photo soon): 259D 59F7 D98C CD73 1ACD 54Ea 6C43 4877 8907 E9E5