    I was using CIPE with my 2.0.34 Kernel under libc5 now I have upgraded to
    2.0.35 and libc6 and everything went to hell, now I can't get it to
    compile. ( haven't had the time to work on it )

    The point is CIPE allows me to connect to my work privete net (
    through my regular ISP. CIPE is great in that it can be used to set up a
    VPN, which seems to be the newest buzz. ( I'm working on building a linux
    based VPN router that is as easy to use as a cisco ;) ) I agree that with
    the current export restiction and such that we can't include it in the
    kernel, but a serious outside developement of CIPE or something like that,
    would be very useful.

    I'm not, however, a programer ( Sys Admin ) but I do know my way around
    source code. I have two systems connected to the net that I can put up for
    the cause if anyone is willing to work on this.

    Version: PGP for Personal Privacy 5.0
    Charset: noconv

    -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

    Sydney Alsobrook
    Systems Administrator
    Institute For International Research
    941-365-4471 ext. 250

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:43    [W:0.020 / U:2.040 seconds]