SubjectRe: 2.1.118 Tons of oopes
Date
Simon Kenyon enscribed thusly:
> > Hold on here comes the conspiracy theories. The Linux version of
> > the X-Files. Brought to you by the Bud Lite Penguin.

> bud lite - say it's not true!

:-)

I know what they're talking about, Bud Lite has a similar
"mascot"... One of the local traverns has a Bud Lite poster up with
a huge penguin wielding an "Atlanta Braves tomawk'n" tomawk. Looks
like Tux with an attitude and a vendetta. Looks somewhat like the
original penguin figure that Linus posted back before the days when
the Tux figure got adopted... Something like Teenage Mutant Nija
Penguin... :-)

I haven't been able to get a hold of a copy of that poster... YET...

> so is freebsd any good these days?
> --
> simon

Mike