    SubjectRe: 2.1.118 Tons of oopes
    Date
    Simon Kenyon enscribed thusly:
    > > Hold on here comes the conspiracy theories. The Linux version of
    > > the X-Files. Brought to you by the Bud Lite Penguin.

    > bud lite - say it's not true!

    :-)

    I know what they're talking about, Bud Lite has a similar
    "mascot"... One of the local traverns has a Bud Lite poster up with
    a huge penguin wielding an "Atlanta Braves tomawk'n" tomawk. Looks
    like Tux with an attitude and a vendetta. Looks somewhat like the
    original penguin figure that Linus posted back before the days when
    the Tux figure got adopted... Something like Teenage Mutant Nija
    Penguin... :-)

    I haven't been able to get a hold of a copy of that poster... YET...

    > so is freebsd any good these days?
    > --
    > simon

    Mike