       Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 09:26:51 +0200 (CEST)
    From: Andrea Arcangeli <>

    >As it stands you've left the maintainer who looks at your patch with a
    >lot of work to do.

    Exactly. I' d like to do it myself but he should be more fast than me
    since I have also to understand gcc internals before start to fix the bug.

    Precisely, and the reality of the situation is that the egcs
    maintainers will give higher priority to bug reports where people have
    done much of the work you have not done.

    The result is, you will have to wait longer for your problem to be
    dealt with than if you had done the work, simply...

    David S. Miller

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:44    [W:0.018 / U:285.800 seconds]