       Date: Sun, 23 Aug 1998 20:48:51 +0200
    From: "Stephen R. van den Berg" <>

    Given all the positive feedback, I'm thinking about getting back in
    the game again and dig out my gcc patches to try and see how much
    of it can be carried over to egcs.

    Please do, you'll find that working with the egcs team compared to
    working with Kenner is like night and day.

    For example, I would have never written my Sparc backend rewrite and I
    would not be working on a completely new register allocator right now
    if Kenner was still in any way involved in gcc's main development.

    David S. Miller

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:44    [W:0.017 / U:1.164 seconds]