SubjectRe: AHA1542 and dev kernel 115

Yes, it would be handy to know exactly what the messages were.
Without this, it would be more or less impossible to guess what the
problem is.

-Eric

"The world was a library, and its books were the stones, leaves,
brooks, grass, and the birds of the earth. We learned to do what only
a student of nature ever learns, and that was to feel beauty."
Chief Luther Standing Bear - Teton Sioux
On Tue, 18 Aug 1998, Riccardo Facchetti wrote:

> Is aha1542 meant to be working in 2.1.115 ?
> I ask this because in trying to resolve the hard disk problem I have
> reborted in another e-mail, I have dusted and installed an old aha1542CF.
> The driver stucked at resetting scsi bus because of timeouts on something.
> I apologize for the scarce report but it was a 5 minutes-test and I have
> not written down the messages. If someone is interested in knowing exactly
> what went wrong with this driver, I can reinstall the controller and write
> them down (this time :).
>
> PS for the linux-scsi list: I am not subscribed to your mailing list so
> please, answer to this (and to the previous) email directly to me (or on
> linux-kernel if you think it may be worth doing so).
>
> Thanks.
>
> Ciao,
> Riccardo.
>

> -
> To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-scsi" in

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:44    [W:0.065 / U:1.992 seconds]