    SubjectRe: vesafb-HOWTO v0.6 released

    You can use tables for layout without frying lynx..

    Goto http://www.z.ml.org:81/ for my almost ready for prime time Linux
    Users Group page. I use tables extensivly but it looks GREAT in lynx.

    Not to toot my own horn too much, but the world would be a better place if
    more people made pages like me.. :)

    On Mon, 10 Aug 1998, Olaf Titz wrote:

    > > > I hate to be the one to burst your little bubble o' joy, but Lynx *does*
    > > > support frames.
    > > Not in the way I am thinking of. All it does when it encounters the frames
    > > definitions is to put a link for each of the frame.
    >
    > Which is the only reasonable way on a text display. 80 columns are
    > preciously little space to waste for an unnecessary "navigation aid".
    >
    > The much bigger handicap for Lynx users is that it doesn't support
    > tables (but for exactly this reason I'm also pissed at people who
    > misuse tables for page layout), but again, proper table support is
    > hard at 80 columns.
    >
    > olaf
    >

    > -
    > Please read the FAQ at http://www.altern.org/andrebalsa/doc/lkml-faq.html

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:43    [W:0.027 / U:90.696 seconds]