SubjectRe: everyone who has VM problems/messages (writable swappage or crash or lockup)
On Thu, 9 Jul 1998, MOLNAR Ingo wrote:

> i'm not criticising EGCS or GCC 2.8, we should give all the hard-working
> compiler-developers a helping hand. (many kernel developers use EGCS)
> It's just that it's a variable in the equation and we have to find out
> wether it's an invariant or not :)

Actually, I really like egcs-1.0.3a, but I'd love to see the optimisation
problems fixed. Let's hope egcs-1.1 will be able to compile 2.0.x and
2.1.x kernels correctly.

> > Watch out, the NSA are everywhere. Your computer must be watched!

> i think you should rather be paranoid about your compiler than about the
> NSA in this case ;)

Hah. :o)

Cheers,
Alex.

Watch out, the NSA are everywhere. Your computer must be watched!

/\_/\ Legalise cannabis now!
( o.o ) Smoke some cannabis today!
> ^ < Peace, Love, Unity and Respect to all.

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans