SubjectRe: [offtopic] dual vga?
On Tue, 07 Jul 1998, Martin Mares wrote:

>With ISA cards it's impossible since the I/O and memory addresses
>conflict with each other. With several PCI cards it's possible, but
>I know no drivers supporting it (AFAIK, different cards do configuration
>of addresses in different ways).

I'm trying very hard to get two PCI cards running at the same time.
The only thing I reached so far is that the machine boots and runs
normally with those 2 cards. But as long as all things on this earth
rely on the bios of VGA-cards we'll never get them working unless
the cards provide a jumper to remap the BIOS.....
Hm, I have got an idea.... what about reading the bios of the 2nd card
and then mapping it later into the memspace......
--

Servus,
Daniel