    SubjectRe: [offtopic] dual vga?
    On Tue, 07 Jul 1998, Martin Mares wrote:

    >With ISA cards it's impossible since the I/O and memory addresses
    >conflict with each other. With several PCI cards it's possible, but
    >I know no drivers supporting it (AFAIK, different cards do configuration
    >of addresses in different ways).

    I'm trying very hard to get two PCI cards running at the same time.
    The only thing I reached so far is that the machine boots and runs
    normally with those 2 cards. But as long as all things on this earth
    rely on the bios of VGA-cards we'll never get them working unless
    the cards provide a jumper to remap the BIOS.....

    Hm, I have got an idea.... what about reading the bios of the 2nd card
    and then mapping it later into the memspace......

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:43    [W:0.245 / U:2.396 seconds]