SubjectRe: Scheduler fixes
Martin Mares <mj@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz>
> But many users dislike blinking cursors and disable them if possible.
> Any other example? :)

Yes. Many. But for each example, you can find someone who dislikes
its effect. Is that a reason not to implement autorepeat on the 'up'
and 'down' buttons of spin boxes, steady-speed scroll bars, sliders
and so on, anti-flicker logic wrt. keyboard menu control, and dozens
of other things?

This has wandered far off-topic for linux-kernel, so you won't hear
more from me in this thread. But I hope the patch makes it in
eventually.

--Arnt