SubjectRe: 2.0 scsi BLIST_SINGLELUN and MBR-7
Since at least two people misunderstood what I meant

Just so i know we're talking about the same thing:
mount 2 or more cds from it as e.g. /cdc/1, /cdc/2,

then cat /cdc/1/somebigfile > /dev/null &
cat /cdc/2/someotherfile > /dev/null, what happens? in my case, if i kill
things fast enough i'm ok, but within less than 60 seconds if i let it go,
the machine's hung

As near as I can tell, the singlelun stuff seems to do simultaneous requests
to mutliple luns exclusion, which is what i want, but it doesn't seem to work.
what i want to know is, is it a generic problem, or something specific to
the drive in question, the sparc scsi hardware, or my particular instance
of the hardware, so I know what to focus on.

-D

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:43    [W:0.143 / U:0.020 seconds]