Subjectcrash report

This is a simple lockup report, however I doubt any of you will be too
worried by it.

What ahppened is that I ended up have a gawk that was a script that called
gawk, over and over. The machine would lock up around the 200 process

This is a Penitum Overdrive 83, 16 Megs ram, 16 megs swap. It's just a
router/firewall/web server.

There is nothing left in the logs, and nothing printed to screen.
Unfortunately I didn't have SysRq compiled in. If this is worrisome to
anybody, I will compile it in and try it again.

glibc 2.0.6 based (stampede)

Basicaly, everything stops. I can switch vts, but not type anything,
inetd responds as well as ping, but nothing gets spawned.

Just thought I'd let you know
Isaac Connor