    Subjectcrash report

    This is a simple lockup report, however I doubt any of you will be too
    worried by it.

    What ahppened is that I ended up have a gawk that was a script that called
    gawk, over and over. The machine would lock up around the 200 process
    mark.

    This is a Penitum Overdrive 83, 16 Megs ram, 16 megs swap. It's just a
    router/firewall/web server.

    There is nothing left in the logs, and nothing printed to screen.
    Unfortunately I didn't have SysRq compiled in. If this is worrisome to
    anybody, I will compile it in and try it again.

    glibc 2.0.6 based (stampede)

    Basicaly, everything stops. I can switch vts, but not type anything,
    inetd responds as well as ping, but nothing gets spawned.

    Just thought I'd let you know
    Isaac Connor

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:43    [W:0.018 / U:1.116 seconds]