SubjectRe: GUS patch
> > He said his patch were in the way to the source tree, but as of 2.1.111, it
> > insn't yet. I enclose the patch (although the merit isn't mine), in case
> > someone found it interesting.
>
> I wrote that patch, and if you check the archives I think you'll find
> that nobody claimed that patch was going into the kernel source. That
> patch worked for me, but I asked for Alan's approval before including
> it into the kernel source tree, and I said as much with the patch.

Sorry for my bad memory, in both cases :(

> Alan said something about fixing the problem once his GUS arrives via
> surface mail (it was lost somewhere near Swansea?).

Hmmm, a little far away for me to hand him my own GUS :)

---
Francisco Rodrigo Escobedo Robles - Sending from home
ax25:ea7abo - mailto:frer@vnet.es - http://frer.home.ml.org/
This message is just my opinion right now

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:43    [W:0.465 / U:0.464 seconds]