SubjectRe: censorship paranoia
Date
Then don't enable fbcon if you don't like it.  Even better, hack the code
out of your source tree.

This doesn't really matter much. We're talking about a friggin graphic that
lives on a small part of the real estate for a few seconds during kernel init.

--Perry

--
Perry Harrington Linux rules all OSes. APSoft ()
email: perry@apsoft.com Think Blue. /\