    SubjectRe: censorship paranoia
    Then don't enable fbcon if you don't like it.  Even better, hack the code
    out of your source tree.

    This doesn't really matter much. We're talking about a friggin graphic that
    lives on a small part of the real estate for a few seconds during kernel init.

    > Censorship is terrible and a beer-drinking penguin is funny,
    > but this joke is getting old. It's not professional and it
    > will get Linux banned in most of the Middle East.
    > Really, this is just dumb. Imagine you want to get Linux
    > accepted at work. The boss is sceptical already, and then
    > he sees a beer-dringing penguin. It's funny, but real dumb.

    Perry Harrington Linux rules all OSes. APSoft ()
    email: Think Blue. /\

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:43    [W:0.018 / U:141.824 seconds]