    Subjectcompletely unofficial mirror list. ;)

    I got the names of these sites from people replying to the recent threads
    about mirrors, and a lack of a list of them. Here goes nothin:*

    * mirrored other places, as well

    I also put them into a little list available at This has a location listed for
    almost all the mirrors, except those for which i could not find specific
    information. I'd like to get information in the last columns about how
    often the sites update, which i suppose i'd be able to figure out the
    next time a new kernel release comes out.

    P.S.- if you have any additions/deletions/gripes, i'd love to hear. ;)

    | John Caldwell

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:43    [W:0.025 / U:44.220 seconds]