Subjectcompletely unofficial mirror list. ;)

I got the names of these sites from people replying to the recent threads
about mirrors, and a lack of a list of them. Here goes nothin:*

* mirrored other places, as well

I also put them into a little list available at This has a location listed for
almost all the mirrors, except those for which i could not find specific
information. I'd like to get information in the last columns about how
often the sites update, which i suppose i'd be able to figure out the
next time a new kernel release comes out.

P.S.- if you have any additions/deletions/gripes, i'd love to hear. ;)