SubjectRe: auto-probe memory size during boot
Date
>     Please can me some more information about extended BIOS info call.
> Eventually, I think there should be a revolution of BIOS interfaces, the
> old one can make us happy, it should be added more flexible, productive
> interfaces. Nowadays, there are many functional duplication between OS
> and BIOS.

The documentation should be on the Intel site somewhere in PDF format.
The ACPI specification references it and explains the newer interface for
one, as ACPI reserved memory pages are described by it

Alan

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:43    [W:0.030 / U:0.144 seconds]