SubjectRe: Memory Rusting Effect [re: Linux hostile to poverty]

> First the new console code problems with monochrome adapters in 2.1.109. This I
> believe will be fixed as soon as one of the code authors sits down in front of
> a monochrome adapter equipped machine and really takes a try at it. I think
> this is part of the normal tuning/debugging cycle, and a large and complex
> feature such as the new console code takes a few kernel revisions to get
> adequately debugged.

It's already on my console TODO list, but just now I don't have any monochrome
cards here, so I cannot test it well. If you have one, I can send a patch to you
for testing.

Have a nice fortnight
Martin `MJ' Mares <>
"Whoa...I did a 'cp /vmlinuz >/dev/audio' and I think I heard God..."