    SubjectRe: Memory Rusting Effect [re: Linux hostile to poverty]
    Hello,

    > First the new console code problems with monochrome adapters in 2.1.109. This I
    > believe will be fixed as soon as one of the code authors sits down in front of
    > a monochrome adapter equipped machine and really takes a try at it. I think
    > this is part of the normal tuning/debugging cycle, and a large and complex
    > feature such as the new console code takes a few kernel revisions to get
    > adequately debugged.

    It's already on my console TODO list, but just now I don't have any monochrome
    cards here, so I cannot test it well. If you have one, I can send a patch to you
    for testing.

    Have a nice fortnight
    --
    Martin `MJ' Mares <mj@ucw.cz> http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~mj/
    "Whoa...I did a 'cp /vmlinuz >/dev/audio' and I think I heard God..."