    Subject109pre2 video problem with X
    On 109pre2 I have strange problems with X. I use text consoles rarely and
    haven't seen any problems there. But under X I get some strange pixel
    lines on background that were not there before. I'm using dark green
    background and am seeing light green dashed line(s) in some upper lines on
    the background. Refreshing the screen removes them temporarily.

    Also a strange thing happened just some minutes ago. The screen image
    shifted about a half to the right (or to the left). Mouse worked as the
    windows were on normal places, just the image was shifted. Switching to
    a text console and back put it back.

    Wrote about it because I heard somebody had similar problem here (shift of
    1/8 of the screen).

    2.1.109pre2, gcc, XFree86 3.3.1-14, RH 5.1, ATI Mach 64VT @
    1024x767x16bpp, no framebuffer support compiled in, only standard vga

    Meelis Roos (

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:43    [W:0.019 / U:34.768 seconds]