SubjectRe: Linus Speaks About KDE-Bashing
"Martin" == Martin Konold <> writes:

Martin> Just to keep you informed. The KDE developers are in close
Martin> conversation with several core GIMP developers about the port
Martin> of GIMP to the KDE.

Really? I haven't heard of any such conversation. As far as I've
been able to tell, the conversation has been entirely one-way.
Which developers are you conversing with?

(And, yes, I am a GIMP developer, and I haven't seen any mention of a
"conversation" anywhere, either on any of our lists or on IRC.