    SubjectRe: Linus Speaks About KDE-Bashing
    On Sat, Jul 11, 1998 at 08:55:12PM -0400, linker@nightshade.ml.org wrote:

    > RMS, How about making GPLv3 say that you can't use the GPLv3+ on your
    > software if you are doing what KDE does?

    While I think the case is important enough to consider a modification of
    the GPL, putting this into an unambiguous wording is difficult.

    (And can we discuss this somewhere else? While probably alot of people,
    especially developers, care about this topic it's not directly relevant to
    the kernel. And the topic has best chance to end up in nice little
    thread ...)

    Ralf

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:43    [W:0.044 / U:60.684 seconds]