    SubjectRe: Console fixes for 2.1.108 (fwd)

    With your new patch I get the following compile error:

    es -O2 -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -fno-strength-reduce -m486
    -malign-loops=2 -malign-jumps=2 -malign-functions=2 -DCPU=686
    -DEXPORT_SYMTAB -c console.c
    console.c:2165: conflicting types for `con_init'
    /usr/src/l-other/linux-2.1.108/include/linux/tty.h:317: previous
    declaration of `con_init'
    console.c: In function `con_init':
    console.c:2259: warning: `return' with a value, in function returning void
    make[3]: *** [console.o] Error 1
    make[3]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/l-other/linux-2.1.108/drivers/char'
    make[2]: *** [first_rule] Error 2
    make[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/l-other/linux-2.1.108/drivers/char'
    make[1]: *** [sub_dirs] Error 2
    make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/l-other/linux-2.1.108/drivers'
    make: *** [linuxsubdirs] Error 2

    # Console drivers
    # CONFIG_VGA_CONSOLE is not set
    # CONFIG_FB_MDA is not set