    SubjectRe: Linux User's group
    -->Dear Oommen,
    -->
    --> Last week I was probably visiting http://cdrom.com or
    -->http://linux.org and I did connect to 'Linux User Group' but did not find
    -->any group for India. Some Linux users of India have applied for to
    -->creat a group or wanted to have some information. I will try to connet the

    There is a project called LUGnet going on , check out sunsite.unc.edu/mdw.

    And yes we have a Linux Users group in india called Blug -> Bharat Linux
    Users Group
    Mailing List ::
    mail to majordomo@orion.svrec.ernet.in
    subscribe blug-list in the message body
    Not very heavy traffic and we have many people from india on it :-)

    The URL is at : www.svrec.ernet.in/~hari/blug.html

    This list started a year and a half back when I was incharge of the
    mailing list and the website , now the others in the college are taking
    care of it.

    guess and a person called Arun Sharma used to maintain it.

    Send him a mail if you need clarifications on the latter:
    His id is : asharma@netscape.com

    Any doubts regarding the BLUG list should be addressed to
    ssaraf@hss.hns.com or subbu@orion.svrec.ernet.in

    Regards
    --
    Suman