    SubjectRe: Linux User's group
    -->Dear Oommen,
    --> Last week I was probably visiting or
    --> and I did connect to 'Linux User Group' but did not find
    -->any group for India. Some Linux users of India have applied for to
    -->creat a group or wanted to have some information. I will try to connet the

    There is a project called LUGnet going on , check out

    And yes we have a Linux Users group in india called Blug -> Bharat Linux
    Users Group
    Mailing List ::
    mail to
    subscribe blug-list in the message body
    Not very heavy traffic and we have many people from india on it :-)

    The URL is at :

    This list started a year and a half back when I was incharge of the
    mailing list and the website , now the others in the college are taking
    care of it.

    There is also one linux-india mailing list at I
    guess and a person called Arun Sharma used to maintain it.

    Send him a mail if you need clarifications on the latter:
    His id is :

    Any doubts regarding the BLUG list should be addressed to or

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:42    [W:0.019 / U:12.648 seconds]