SubjectRe: Super Bill (Hawes)
Date
Scott McDermott <vaxerdec@frontiernet.net> writes:

>> I hope you have a good explanation for this:

> Uhh, some people actually have work accounts where there are NT
> machines. What is your point? Also, some people actually run it at
> home, for various reasons,

Disgusting, isn't it?

> I don't understand why you feel that these people need to answer to
> you for the platform on which they deal with their mail.

Well, it's like if Bill Gates had a Linux box on his desk. Sorta
fracture MS' image, if you know what I mean. Next month, the trade rags
will have large ads where Microsoft is touting NT as being so good that
Linux kernel hackers use it when they do real work.

BTW, I think Jim was joking.

~kzm