    SubjectRe: Callout Ports
    On Tue, 23 Jun 1998 wrote:

    > Hi all,
    > Chad is right. The changes file only contains information that you should change
    > your cua0 to ttyS0. It has nothing to say about why this happened. I thought
    > that I had seen it in the Changes file once, but I could be mistaken.

    If I recall correctly there was a tech suppot issue with too many users
    attempting to use the same phisical device using ttyS and cua at the same
    time wihout knowing it.

    btw they arn't removed yet they will just complain if you use them.

    Gerhard Mack
    irc admin

    As a computer I find your faith in technology amusing.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:43    [W:0.017 / U:37.008 seconds]