    SubjectRe: RT cache management [again offtopic]h
    On Mon, 22 Jun 1998, Alan Cox wrote:

    >> You really can' t compare Debian with Red Hat about security. Debian is
    >> very more secure. With my knowledge about exploit (reading daily BUGTRAQ
    >> and weekly rootshell) I never been able to exploit my system that is
    >> always uptodate with debian-changes HIGH-PRIORITY packages. Also Debian
    >> provide a new mailing list only about security
    >If you are using pine I'll send you an email to erase your home directory
    >under debian if you want 8). A lot of people assume there is a material

    I just checked that my pine is invulnerable. Do that please ;-).

    >difference between security in Linux systems - its rarely the case. Red

    It' s the case when a distribution don' t care about security and doesn' t
    think twice before distribute a software suidroot.

    >Hat people read debian lists, debian people read Red Hat lists and we
    >bat patches back and forth (Debian has my nmh patches for example,
    >Red Hat has debians mailx patches). Similarly the metamail patches to

    This is nice and right ;-).

    andrea@penguin:~$ dpkg -l metamail
    ||/ Name Version Description
    pn metamail <none> (no description available)

    Andrea[s] Arcangeli

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:43    [W:0.020 / U:10.384 seconds]