SubjectRe: linux-2.1.106-ac3-ac4: Some weirdness in fs/ext/ patches
> The original code went to the trouble of converting endian-ness for 0, so I
> thought it best to keep this in place. Who knows, perhaps some future
> architecture will need it.

now THIS is total bloat. Add a FS driver for the TRS-80 DiskBASIC FAT-8 in
the main distribution... Or add an ENIAC opcode emulator, just in case...
or a Nuclear CoffeeMaker controller... or the ability for Linux in
parport.o to POWER your VACUUM with ioctl() on /dev/lp just in case
someone has no plugs remaining on his POWER BAR and wants to clean the
inside of his computer in a URGE without waiting for a better oppurtunity
because he's on ECSTACY or COCAINE (or kraft dinner)

Maybe we should start rewriting LINUX in PROLOG just because it might
exist a machine in the universe's future which will be based on Prolog
BYTECODE and on which C will be awfully SLOW.

I'm not gonna let this p00r little linux swap 0's with 0's... AND ANd And
and ... wait a sec... doesn't GCC optimize all of this out already???
HEHEHEheheheheh.

don't forget 'M-x yow' tonight.

matju

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:43    [W:0.060 / U:0.516 seconds]