    SubjectRe: security list (Was:Re: RT cache management)
    Chris Evans wrote:

    > On Mon, 22 Jun 1998, Alan Cox wrote:
    >
    > > > Linux has one security disadvantage though: most of the
    > > > Linux distributions have really bad security... Maybe
    > >
    > > Also there is a linux security auditing project currently under way
    > > led by Chris Evans. This has been through various things including the
    Any more specific pointers?

    > > BSD games, metamail, gtk, imlib, ... and external to the project people
    > > have recently done talkd, mailx and others.
    >
    > <PLUG>
    >
    > Get on the list and help discuss (unmoderated) + audit + improve linux
    > security.
    We start B1-level now, as it's more reasonably than C2 and provides more
    flexebility. First talks/results will probably appear on PSL
    maillist/homepage. http://xenon.gem.net:8080/psl/. Right now it's on the
    level of private e-mail, but if more people are interested, it'll wake
    up again on PSL maillist.

    > Mail to: security-audit-subscribe@ferret.lmh.ox.ac.uk
    >
    > No special subject/body required.
    >
    > </PLUG>
    >
    > Cheers
    > Chris
    >
    > -

    Vadim

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:43    [W:0.020 / U:120.436 seconds]