    SubjectApologies Re: F*cking spam: Forwarded mail....

    Actually that was not copied in its entirety but in any case I apologize
    for sending even that bit to the list. It was a temporary lack of
    judgement.
    Is there any way to filter this crap out before it gets distributed to the
    list
    members?

    Martin Imrisek " I get knocked down, but I get up again
    imrisek@interlog.com You're never going to keep me down. "

    On Thu, 18 Jun 1998, Richard Gooch wrote:

    > Differential Form writes:
    > >
    > > Is anyone else getting this sh!t in their mailbox?
    > > I think this asshole spammed the list earlier this year.
    >
    > Please don't copy the message to the list: some of have spamfilters
    > which meant we didn't see this at all, until you graced us with a
    > copy. Here is a simple procmail recipe you you can use to filter out
    > this particular type of spam:

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:43    [W:3.540 / U:0.508 seconds]