SubjectRe: Abusive internet user (spamboy) (fwd)
I just sent a letter to redshift.com concerning the recent
spamming by spamboy (a 100k or so spam email bomb). Here is
redshift's whois query:

Registrant:
Nitelog, Inc. (REDSHIFT-DOM)
PO Box 1668
Marina, CA 93933

Domain Name: REDSHIFT.COM

Administrative Contact, Technical Contact, Zone Contact:
Lear, Karl Van (KVL) karl@REDSHIFT.COM
408/655-8710

Record last updated on 22-Dec-96.
Record created on 16-Dec-94.
Database last updated on 16-Jun-98 04:04:25 EDT.

Domain servers in listed order:

NS.REDSHIFT.COM 165.227.94.2
NS2.REDSHIFT.COM 165.227.94.4
NS.SCRUZ.NET 165.227.1.1

I wrote to postmaster and cc'd to abuse. The message that I got
back is either serious, or is sarcasm, perhaps even spamboy
himself... ? I'm not sure, but I thought I'd post it here to see
what you all make of it.

--
Mike A. Harris - Computer Consultant - Linux advoacate

Escape from the confines of Microsoft's operating systems and push your
PC to it's limits with LINUX - a real OS. http://www.redhat.com