    SubjectRe: OFFTOPIC: e2fsprogs and +2Gb partitions
    > Probably _RH_ should wait a bit more to install glibc as default. Probably
    > (I am only supposing and I can be wrong) they installed glibc since Debian
    > installed it.

    I think you'll find Red Hat went glibc before Debian. Actually despite the
    pain there are a lot of good reasons for using glibc. Both Red Hat and
    Debian are multiplatform. Anyone who has tried porting work on libc5 will
    tell you why it is those two who went glibc first.

    Ulrich & friends have done a good job, its just this one niggle ;)

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:43    [W:0.017 / U:5.272 seconds]