    SubjectOFFTOPIC: e2fsprogs and +2Gb partitions
    	Well, I write to this list because I don't know where to write about it,
    as it seems than the original e2fsprogs developers have abandoned it, so
    the question is:
    Is anybody currently working on it?, I had horrible problems with
    partitions bigger than 2Gbytes, and the problem seem to be with the
    e2fsprogs and not with the kernel. Somebody told me about a beta version
    that solves these problems, but I wasn't able to find it. Any info would
    be very appreciated.

    Thanks in advance

    One O.S. to rule them all, | German Gomez Garcia
    One O.S. to find them. | mat006@pinon.ccu.uniovi.es
    One O.S. to bring them all |
    and in the darkness bind them. | "Wur Qanar Wur Stilor Wur Kas"

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:43    [W:0.021 / U:121.988 seconds]