SubjectOFFTOPIC: e2fsprogs and +2Gb partitions
	Well, I write to this list because I don't know where to write about it,
as it seems than the original e2fsprogs developers have abandoned it, so
the question is:
Is anybody currently working on it?, I had horrible problems with
partitions bigger than 2Gbytes, and the problem seem to be with the
e2fsprogs and not with the kernel. Somebody told me about a beta version
that solves these problems, but I wasn't able to find it. Any info would
be very appreciated.

Thanks in advance

One O.S. to rule them all, | German Gomez Garcia
One O.S. to find them. | mat006@pinon.ccu.uniovi.es
One O.S. to bring them all |
and in the darkness bind them. | "Wur Qanar Wur Stilor Wur Kas"