SubjectRe: [Off topic] Re: New Linux distribution - PSL
Date
> Please stop spreading these lies. You are working for a competitor and

No Im not working for a competitor Im working for Building Number Three,
and thus basically contracting a CD ROM distributor.

And its strange how my 'lies', Richard Stallman's 'lies', and several
lawyers 'lies' all agree on the current status of KDE.

Maybe its not co-incidence.

I'm sad you are in raving frenzy mode. Maybe you should stop being so paranoid
and look around you a bit more. I'm on the freeqt list, Im the guy who had
a long argument with Miguel over the right way to sort out the licensing
problem (Gnome v a free Qt). Im the guy who keeps poking the gnome list to
do things in ways that will interwork with KDE.

In the same way as crazed ravings ruined the Amiga communities reputation
with the world so yours is in danger of making KDE the laughing stock of
free software. Please don't do that. Once FreeQt is finished KDE will be
rather nice software.

> should never say stuff like this in public except you are _very_ _very_
> shure what kind of statements you are making. Otherwise you can be easily
> in very deep trouble.

I am very sure. When the guy who wrote the license, my own readings and
people paid to read that kind of legalese all say so then Im happy to
believe what they say.

> P.S.: AFAIK it can be also against the US law to announce vapourware in
> order to prevent others from entering the market with existing products if
> you are a market leader and try to monopolize it...

I think you meant to email Mr Gates perhaps ?

Alan

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:43    [W:0.104 / U:0.088 seconds]