SubjectRe: 2.1.102: ipchains: REJECT does only DENY - network gurus please

> It actually fixes two bugs: net_unreach was never send because of a
> missing "-" and it allows sending ICMPs in the firewall checks when there
> is no route. I replaced the unused RTCF_LOG flag with RTCF_BADROUTE.

I beg pardon for silence, I was absent for this week.

Diagnosis is not ready, but it looks as bug.
Actually, such kind of routes should not have RTCF_LOCAL set.

About RTCF_LOG: it is dead, I killed it but forgot to remove
the last reference. RTCF_BADROUTE trick looks OK, but I do not think
that it is necessary. I'll look tomorrow.