SubjectRe: To the intolerent
Enki,
I would like to apologize for the rude behavior of some of the folks
that subscribe and post to linux-kernel. Please note that most of us are
really friendly folk. It is unfortunate that these rude folks insist on
flaming anyone who they feel like. But there is not much that we can do
about it except to forget about it and drive on. I hope that you have
better experience with people who run linux in the future. We all had
to start sometime, we all had to read the howtos, and we all have gotten
flamed for posting something off topic. Please do not take this
personally, and please do not discredit the validity of linux as a great
operating system based upon the rudeness of some of it's users.

Thank you for your time.
~Paul Laufer

--
One OS to rule them all, |"Wasting somebodies time strikes
One OS to find them, | me as the height of rudeness" -B.G.