SubjectRe: Network cards
> I have some network cards here that I would like to get working under
> Linux.

> They were given to me without any documentation/drivers, etc, so all I
> can go on is the chip markings...
> Its branded by RM, and various chips with the markings:

RM is Research Machines.

> VALOR PM6045
> VALOR LT6003
> KJ B1952 DP8392CN

This is the important chip. The 8392 and 8390 are basically the same if I
remember rightly. So its probably an NE2000 clone. Try the NE2000 driver on it
If not then I've asked RM previously about stuff and I dont think documentation
would be a problem. As a general rule if you are presented a card with an
I/O an IRQ and no shared memory try the NE2000 driver on it when you are
in doubt. It normally works.