SubjectDriver Q's (NOT FOR THE INTOLERENT)
I have a few Q's that might not fit in here but I have nowhere to ask

First a driver Q: is there a driver writtten for the snappy
and if so where can I get it and the source code.

I am just now starting to learn how to program properly
I first learned to prog on the Mac but the .rsc don't exist
in hte linux world but I know you can do sprites on linux
How though? Any info on how to do graohix of linuux would be
great. ( I want to fix one of the last great short cummings to
linux, lack of games)
Even book resources would be nice
also .h files or headers are they just shared soure code or what
I am reading A Pratical Guide to Linux and it is helping me to understand
different little things that I didn't get to deal with with Metroworks
and now that I noow how to include assembly code in my c progs I might just
learn it

Plus finally I want to Thank Linus for starting one of the coolest OS's
ever
OK OK The newbie is finished back to the seriousness of what the boot up
should look like a Logo or a series of of checks

Windows -From the People who brought you Edlin

An elephant: A mouse built to government specifications

In a mature society, "civil servant" is semantically equal to "civil master"

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:42    [W:0.026 / U:1.096 seconds]