SubjectRe: Why from there?
I'll keep this CRAP very short..

On Thu, 14 May 1998, Riley Williams wrote:

> >> Personally, I'm of the opinion that Linus and the alpha team probably
> >> have enough problems dealing with genuine bugs without having to wade
> >> through these phantom ones as well...I know that I'm most certainly in
> >> that position...
>
> > In other words I think that this is a non-argument to a non-problem.
>
> Which is clearly your version of "it doesn't affect me so I can't be
> bothered to solve it" !!!!!!!

No, I said "non-argument to a non-problem" and that is exactly what
I meant.

Remember: I asked you why it is a big deal worth shouting about? I
added a smily such that you would not misunderstand my interogative.
It was an honest question.. I was _trying_ to see your side. There
may be a side there to understand, but your version of it is no longer
of any interest to me.

zzzzzzz

> > BTW, your mailer is buggy.. it added a public cc to a private mail.
>
> Nope, YOUR mailserver is buggy - when I sent that as a private mail to
> you, it was bounced with the report "Sorry, Your domain does not
> exist", and I was FORCED to send it to the mailing list just to let
> you get a copy thereof. If you don't want suchlike emails to appear on
> the mailing list, sort YOUR mailserver out first, THEN complain to the
> sender...

FORCED my ass. My provider isn't perfect, but does work quite well.

I do hope that this comes across as a proper flame.. and that you were
entertained in the manner you seem to desire. I don't have any more
time for this crap, so LATER.

-Mike

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:42    [W:0.071 / U:0.068 seconds]