SubjectRe: egcs, glibc
Hi James. I've been using glibc 2.0.6 and egcs 1.0.2 for a while now, and
compiled 3 diff kernels with it. No probs whatsoever. I'de just be sure to
keep copies of old libs/bins until you're 100% sure it all works. Also be
sure and check comp.os.linux.answers for HOWTOs on the subject of each, and
all should be smooth.

Good luck
Josh

Quoting James David Rich (james.rich@m.cc.utah.edu):