SubjectRe: 2.1.93 PCI changes
Hi,

> Half success to report here... 2.1.93 built with lots of complaints
> about various PCI drivers needing to be updated: Buslogic.o for sure,

I've already sent a patch to Leonard...

> many of the sound object modules, and others I can't remember at the
> moment.

I tried to fix most drivers, but some still remain:

- EATA drivers
- Advansys
- Sound drivers
- ISDN
- Other ports (already in the VGER tree, will be merged soon)
- drivers/char/bttv.c
- arch/alpha/kernel/apecs.c (already fixed, sending to Linus)

In case anyone is volunteering to look at these drivers, please send
patches to me.

> Machine booted fine, but failed to find my PCI NE2000 clone.

I'll look at it today or tomorrow.

Have a nice fortnight
--
Martin `MJ' Mares <mj@ucw.cz> http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~mj/
"return(ENOTOBACCO); /* Read on an empty pipe */"