    SubjectRe: PCI: BIOS forgot to enable I/O
    Hi,

    > > enable I/O and memory accesses in such cases instead of just reporting them, but
    > > it still won't solve the IRQ problems (we cannot guess IRQ's as we don't know
    > > the routing of PCI interrupts pins to the interrupt controller). It seems the
    >
    > Well lose95 must have some way of guessing them itself ..

    Maybe they do IRQ probing in each driver -- it seems the current PCI NIC drivers
    by Donald Becker do the same thing, but it would be nice to solve it in our
    generic code instead of having each driver to take care of it.

    Have a nice fortnight
    --
    Martin `MJ' Mares <mj@ucw.cz> http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~mj/
    "And don't forget to feed your computer virus..."