SubjectRE: [OFF-TOPIC]microsoft.nl
Date
There's certainly a budding apr 1 joke in here..
"Microsoft abandons NT, realigns future strategy on Linux..."

Alas, Apr 1 is past...

Anyway, the abundance of non-NT or non_IIS machines at microsoft
is simply indicative of the diversity of people who work here.
All major corporate services are run on our products, like any
other company. Often, other types are used as either personal
play machines, testing of Microsoft software on Unix, or simply
just for curiosity.

egg is my machine.. if your curious about it there's a short
FAQ with answers to some questions I've been getting asked lately.
http://egg.microsoft.com/misc/faq.txt

Completion ports on linux, wow. An NT (ok, VMS) feature integrated
into linux.. Thats a new one. *chuckle*

---
Josh Cohen <joshco@microsoft.com>
Program Manager IE - Networking Protocols

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:42    [W:0.039 / U:0.108 seconds]