SubjectRe: SCSI question

The hwtools package includes a GUI called scsi-config that should
allow you to manually reconnect the device. If you do not have X you can
probably issue the command manually with scsiinfo but be careful and read
all the docs first. It might be worth a try.

On Sat, 28 Mar 1998, Bryn Paul Arnold Jones wrote:

> -

George Bonser
Just be thankful that Microsoft does not manufacture pharmaceuticals.
http://www.debian.org

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:42    [W:0.032 / U:0.044 seconds]